DXC offers Australian employees the opportunity to set up a novated leasing arrangement when making a motor vehicle purchase.
A novated lease is a type of finance lease, currently permitted under Australian taxation law, that is used for the specific purpose of purchasing a new or used vehicle. Similar to a car lease, a novated lease involves obtaining finance for a new or used vehicle in return for regular repayments over a fixed period of time. The difference is that DXC agrees to make payments from your salary with a portion of these payments from your pre-tax salary, via a novation agreement.
Novated leasing arrangements may be set up with a DXC car leasing provider:
- sg fleet is DXC’s novated leasing partner for all Australian employees. In addition, employees on legacy CSC systems, may also use LeasePlan*.
- You can find out more information about novated leasing by contacting sg fleet and / or LeasePlan* directly.
- For questions or authorisation of your novated leasing documents, please raise a request with HR Connect and select Benefits>>Car Lease Program
*LeasePlan is not available to employees on legacy ES systems.
LeasePlan - your partner in Novated Leasing to save $$$ on a new car.
Click here to download flyer or simply call LeasePlan direct on 132 572
* LeasePlan is not available to employees on legacy ES systems
CONTACT SGFLEET DIRECT:
2. Click the link to make an online novated lease enquiry
Download sgfleet flyer (click here) or simply call sgfleet direct on 1800 743 262
Benefits of leasing video
Novated Leasing Calculator (click image)